Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy

The lovely Ria at Life as a Wife tagged me for this award!  Thanks, Ria!  I am so excited to post 10 things that make me happy...



1. God and His everlasting love!
2. Being at home and spending time with my family.
3. Enjoying time with friends.
4. Blogging and "meeting" such great people.
5. Looking back on old memories I've posted on my blog.
6. Watching a good movie.
7. Learning something new every single day.
8. K-LOVE Radio Station.
9. Chocolate and peanut butter.
10. Designing blogs for such wonderful people--creating a space to keep memories that truly reflects them!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love KLOVE radio too :) Your blog designs inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun... are you liking your Children's Lit class? My is wonderful! Which books are you reading? You might have to comment on my blog the names so I can make sure I get the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com