Sunday, February 7, 2010

BFF Award!

Last week Brittany from Sweet, Sassy, and oh so Classy gave me the Blogger BFF Award.  I personally love this award because I have a habit of calling my best friend 'BFF'.  It just sounds fun!  ;) Thank you so much, Brittany!! You truly are so sweet!  I am loving reading your blog and "getting to know" you. 


On another note--I've added a few more design kits to choose from as well as some new designs to my portfolio.  I hope everyone is enjoying their February! 

2 comments:

  1. Kelsey, just to let you know I love reading your blog and feel we have so much in common being Elementary Ed. majors. :) Too bad we can't have "study nights" through blogger. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, LOVE, Love my new blog design. You are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com