Saturday, February 20, 2010

Questions??

I'm in the process of writing an about me post as well as a FAQ post.  I decided there was no better way to complete these then by asking YOU all if you had any questions!  Since my personal blog isn't public, maybe you've always wanted to ask something about me.  Or maybe you've been thinking about ordering a blog makeover but have a question or two.  Maybe you just want to know more about blog design in general.  Whatever your question is, I want to answer it!  :)  Just leave a comment here or email me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com.  Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. How long did it take you to learn HTML? Did you find it difficult?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to learn how to go digital (scrapbooking) but where do I start?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do ... when are you going to make your private blog open to all readers again?! Miss you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you just switch your blog up? It looks different...I LOVE it!!!! Oh I love the question thing too! Soooo.... Where is your favorite place to shop? If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your new look! Very nice! Hmmm...how long did it take you to learn html? I took a semester long class in undergrad and I still can't do it! How do you come up with each new design?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com