Saturday, March 13, 2010

Email Issues

Just a quick post to say that if you have emailed me and/or filled out an order form and I have not responded in 36 hours PLEASE email me again or post a comment here letting me know that you emailed me and have not heard back.  I have had a couple of people say that they are not receiving my emails.  Another option would be to add kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com to you address book in order to make sure that your email is not blocking my address.  Thanks so much!

Here are a some of the designs I've done lately...










5 comments:

  1. Wow! I love them! You're doing so great! These are beautiful blog looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW- as always great work!! I am so excited to make my endeavor real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these new designs! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have something for you on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com