Thursday, May 20, 2010

Email Issues!

I am again having clients tell me that messages sent to my email address are sometimes being returned to them as "undeliverable".  If you are unable to email me or I haven't responded within 48 hours, please leave a comment on this post with your email address.  I will contact you and send you an alternative email address to contact me at!  Thanks so much!

Here are a few recent designs.  :)







It is such a pleasure to work with so many great people!  Thank you to each and every one of you. 

3 comments:

  1. I often use dbx files in my work. But once something happened with theirs. I didn't know what to do next. And entered the Search Machine and stumbled upon - outlook express fix tool. It to my great surprise helped me for seconds and my chief didn't notice my problems!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com