Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Winner ... and Another Chance!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered and for all the nice comments--I enjoyed reading them and visiting your blogs!  There were 63 entries and I used random.org.  The winner of a Kolossal Blog Makeover is...



Congratulations, Sandy!  Please email me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com so that we can get started.  :)

But wait!  You didn't win but you want another chance?  Head on over to my brand new blogfrog community.  There you will find a community dedicated to helping with your blog needs--answering your questions, helping you to find the perfect designer, and so much more.  Simply join the community and post a comment on this post to enter to win!  While you're there why not read about the community or start a discussion of your own?!

Thanks again to everyone who entered!

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through a discussion on the SITS Blog-Frog community and plan on joining yours. But I do have one question...Do you do food blogs too? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com