Saturday, July 17, 2010

Vacation

A couple of important announcements today!  First--as part of her new Blogging 101 series, I'm guest posting over at Tip Junkie starting today!  Tip Junkie is an amazing resource for creative ideas both in and out of the blogging world. 


Also some important information for the coming week!  I am leaving tonight for vacation.  I am headed to sunny California and will not have access to a computer.  I'm caught up on designs so will be ready to begin any orders placed while I'm gone on Monday the 26th.  Please note that I will not be returning emails throughout the week, but rest assured that I will get back to you as soon as I am able.  Thanks in advance for your understanding and patience!  Enjoy your week, everyone!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com