Monday, August 23, 2010

Alternate Email

Thanks so much for your input on my poll from last week! I am going to work on implementing some of the suggestions in the coming weeks. For those of you that wanted tutorials, I thought I'd share about my posts on Tip Junkie. I have been writing a weekly Blogging 101 series sharing some blogging and HTML tips. I've written on things like blogger pages, favicons, blog buttons and even some "dos" and "dont's". Click here to read them!

Also, I've had a few clients say that my emails are bouncing back.  I am so sorry if this is happening to you!  If you are unable to email me or I haven't replied in more than 3 days, please try emailing me at this alternate address:

kreatedbykelsey@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog tutorials, Kelsey! They are so helpful. I finally completed my feature story about you and my new wonderful design. You can check it out here:

    http://mommyspirit.blogspot.com/2010/08/psyched-about-my-new-blog-design.html

    Many, many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading your amazing tutorials over at Tip Junkie and they're great! I'm working on making some changes to my blog using them. Thanks!
    I wanted to let you know about a blog button design contest I'm having for my blog-you can find all of the info here: http://scrapsnscribs.blogspot.com/2010/08/little-birdie-told-me-and-some-other.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to head over to your tutorials. Looking forward to learning what to do to make my blog look better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com