Saturday, August 14, 2010

What's YOUR opinion?

I thought it was about time for an update!  A huge thank you to all of my new followers and everyone who has placed an order recently.  The wait time for a new design is back down to normal since I've been back from vacation.  Now that things have calmed down a bit, I have an important question for you all!  I'd love to hear your ideas and thoughts about what new things I should be doing here at Kreated By Kelsey.  I've created a poll and would be thrilled to see you all vote.  :)  If you have an idea you don't see listed, leave me a comment!

What do you want to see at Kreated By Kelsey?

Thanks so much everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelsey!
    I've left an award for you on my blog. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com