Friday, September 10, 2010

Smaller "Designer Credit" Button Option

If I've designed your blog and you're tired of my large square button on your sidebar, I now have another option available!  A sleeker, less noticable button can now be placed at the very bottom of your blog.  It looks like this:


If you are an existing client and would like your button switched out, please email me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com.  I can get it switched for you right away!  :)

I hope everyone is enjoying the start of fall! 

2 comments:

  1. Kelsey,
    This is so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey, I love it! You can switch it for me...if it works with my blog design. I just want to make sure that you get the most exposure, so whatever works better. You're so talented at what you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com