Saturday, October 16, 2010

More Changes!

If you visit the site today you'll notice a few changes!  Besides giving Kreated by Kelsey a makeover of its own, I've added a set of social media buttons.  Here you'll find links to brand new Twitter and Facebook pages.  I would love for you to follow and "like" these pages!  There might be a special offer in the coming weeks for those that do.  :)

You'll also notice a new green tab at the bottom of the right sidebar labeled "Tutorials".  There you'll find links to a series of tutorials I've written answering some of your blogging and design questions! 

Keep checking back in the coming weeks and months for more changes based on the feedback and requests I've received from all of you!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com