Monday, November 15, 2010

Blog Feature: Blogging Blondie

A while back I posted a poll asking my readers and clients what kinds of things they were interested in seeing at Kreated by Kelsey.  One of the top responses was posts that featured recent clients and their designs.  So today I will begin a new series of posts that take you to the blogs of my clients--showcasing both their new designs and the bloggers themselves.

Today's Blog Feature: Blogging Blondie


I finished Elizabeth's makeover a few days ago and absolutely love the result.  Elizabeth gave me a lot of creative liberty to run with.  I love working on designs that are a little different than what I normally do.  I think Blogging Blondie's design turned out both unique and fun.  You can see what Elizabeth had to say about her new design by clicking here.  Thanks so much, Elizabeth--you were absolutely great to work with!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com