Monday, December 6, 2010

Blog Feature: The Ruby Turtle Hippie Times

Today's Blog Feature: The Ruby Turtle Hippie Times


I completed a redesign for The Ruby Turtle Hippie Times a few weeks ago, but I wanted to make sure to feature it because Sam is a very special client.  Sam was my very first three-peat client.  I have loved getting to know her and reading her blog (even if her football team beat my football team this year...).  

Here was the first design that I did for Sam back in 2009:

After the first design, we did something a little brighter and came up with this earlier this year:

We kept the same color scheme for her newest design, but did something a little simpler and more sophisticated a few weeks back:

It's fun to look back on the progression of Sam's designs.  Thanks so much for your faithful business, Sam!  You're the best.  :)

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com