Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New Polls - Please Share Your Opinion!

With the new year just around the corner, I thought it was time to get some thoughts and opinions from all of you!  My first question has to do with purchasing designs from Kreated By Kelsey.  I currently offer 3 different packages with the option of purchasing "extras" on top of the package prices.  This has worked well for a long time, but sometimes clients don't really want or need all of the items in the package.  So what's YOUR opinion?  Would you rather I keep the set package prices?  Or would you prefer to have the option to select exactly which items you want for your blog?  Please vote in the poll below--I would really appreciate it!  If you'd like, leave a comment or email me if you have further thoughts!  Thanks so much!

Which option would you prefer?
I would also love your opinion on what else you would like to see at Kreated By Kelsey. Please vote for the option or options you would love to see in the new year!

What would you like to see in 2011?

1 comment:

  1. You could set a package of so many items of a person choice for a certain price as well. Like 5 items for $30 or something. Whatever you think is fair. I think your prices are really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com