Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Pricing Options

Different pricing options will be going into effect today in anticipation of the new year.  It is my goal to provide clients with more control over which items they are purchasing.  Instead of preset packages, there will be a base package with "add-ons" for you to choose from.  This way you will be able to decide exactly which design items are best for you.  You can view the new pricing here or by clicking on the "Prices" button on the sidebar.  Please note that due to the pricing changes, the order form has been modified as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the new prices.  I truly tried to keep the prices affordable for everyone.  I think that you will find that the new options will run you just about the same as the preset packages--only with greater variety, options, and choices for you.

Questions?  
kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com

PS-Look for a FAQ post tomorrow!  If you have a last minute question you'd like to see included, please let me know.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com