Tuesday, May 31, 2011

News, Discounts, & Questions

I know that I haven't posted much lately, but it's been for good reason!  For those of you that used to read when I had a personal blog, I thought I'd give you an update on my life.  :)  I graduated from college a few weeks ago with a degree in education...  I started a long-term sub job on May 2nd, so that kept me busy through the end of the school year... and finally, I was offered a 5th grade teaching position for next year in my hometown!  I am so excited and know that I am very blessed to have a job. 

The school year is now over, so that is great news for my wonderful clients.  :)  End of the school year=much quicker turn around time on designs!  Additionally, in an effort to earn a little money to purchase things for my new classroom, I am running a discount of 20% off of all custom design orders of $50 or more from now until June 15th.  *Please note that 20% off does not apply to graphic or kit fees. 


Finally, I have a few questions for you!   I would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to vote in the poll on the sidebar.  I am just interested to know what you all would like to see added!  Also feel free to leave your own great ideas in the comments section!

Now for my second question.  Since I am officially employed, I finally broke down and bought myself an iPhone.  Do you have any suggestions on applications for blogger?  I would love to be able to read blogs and post from my phone, so please leave me a comment if you have any ideas.  :)

I hope that you all had a wonderful Memorial Day!  Happy summer!

2 comments:

  1. Not necessarily a blogger app but I do love the google reader app and am on it constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get some good suggestions on an app...I will be getting an iPhone next week or two!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com