Sunday, May 1, 2011

Winner(s)

Thank you so much to everyone who entered to win a new blog design!  I had a great response and am happy to offer a discount of 20% off of a custom design order $50 or more for the next week.  (20% off does not apply to graphic or kit fees.)  To receive this discount, you must place an order on or before Saturday, May 7th

Now on to the winners!  For the $50 custom design credit...


Comment #16 is Stephanie!  Congratulations, Stephanie!  Please email me at
kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com

Head on over to the Kreated by Kelsey Facebook page to see the winner of a pre-made design!

Thanks again to all who entered!

1 comment:

  1. I would like a new design - I need to get with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com