Monday, June 13, 2011

Final Discount Reminders + "Out of the Office!"

I just wanted to give you one last reminder about the sales that are currently running!
  • Custom design orders of $50 or more are 20% off through the 15th of June
    • Click here for specific details!
  • Pre-made designs are on sale for $10 through June 15th
Another important note:
I am helping at a church camp this week so will not be answering emails or filling orders until Friday, June 17th.  Thank you for your patience while I am away!  It is possible that I will be able to check in here and there, so please feel free to email me with emergencies.  I will do my best to reply!  Otherwise, I will work my way through emails on Friday, so expect responses then.  Thanks again and have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com