Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lower Prices + Pre-mades on Sale!

In addition to the 20% off of custom designs that I'm currently running, I lowered the prices on many of the design add-ons in order to make a new design even more affordable. 

Thank you to those of you that have voted in my sidebar poll and given me suggestions on iPhone apps!  If you haven't voted or still have suggestions for me, I would really appreciate you taking the time to share your ideas.  To see the original post, please click here.  I will let you know what I decide on an iPhone app for blogging.  :) 

Other News:
  • Pre-mades are currently $5 off.
  • Clients that have previously purchased a pre-made design will now be given $10 off of 1 future custom design order of $60 or more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com