Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sale and New Pre-Mades!

Remember a few weeks back when I asked for your input on what you would like to see at Kreated by Kelsey?  Well the two answers that overwhelmingly received the most votes were "more discounts" and "more pre-mades".  I am here to deliver!  For the next 10 days, I will be running a huge sale on custom design orders.

*$50 minimum does not include graphic or kit fees*
*Discount not applied to graphic or kit fees*

As you can see, in addition to the guaranteed 15% off, you have the opportunity to get a total of 25% off of your design by becoming a fan on Facebook and posting about this sale on your blog.  To post about the sale, simply snag the image above and include a link back to the site in your blog post.  It's that simple!  

Here is a preview of some of the new pre-mades that are available.  Make sure to click here for details and color scheme options!  Pre-mades are $5 off today and tomorrow only!




Please feel free to email me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com with any questions!
Happy July!

PS-Have an idea for a pre-made?  Email me or leave a comment!  If I use your idea, you'll get a $5 off coupon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh,this is exciting! I've been thinking about a blog makeover and this would be perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new pre-mades. They're super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com