Thursday, September 15, 2011

Availability...

It's been a few weeks since I have posted and the simple reason is that being a first year teacher certainly takes a great deal of my time and focus.  :)  Because of this, I am going to be at a limited availability status for at least the next month or so.  Pre-mades are still available at anytime, but please email me with your inquiry about custom requests so that I can gauge whether or not I will be able to assist you in a timely manner.  I am so blessed to have this site and to have worked with more amazing people than I ever could have imagined.  I am so appreciative of my many wonderful clients--many of you who have come back to me to design your blogs time and time again.  Thanks for your patience as I explore this new and exciting chapter in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com