Saturday, November 19, 2011

Update

Just a note to say that I've received many inquires lately... yes, I am still taking orders!  At this point, I have more free time and am getting orders completed in a timely manner.  If you are considering placing an order, now is the time to do so!  I place clients on the wait list as soon as I've received a completed order form and payment, so the quicker you are able to get your information in, the faster your design will be completed.

Thank you to my many wonderful clients.  Your support and business means so much to me.  I am thankful for you both during this season and always.  

2 comments:

  1. I can attest to this! Kelsey had my blog make over done in less than 48 hours, and it's fabulous! Love the new look, Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you continue to take orders for a long time! I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com