Sunday, January 15, 2012

More Designing...

For those of you that have been asking, I am currently accepting both pre-made and custom orders.  :)  Please feel free to email me with any questions!  This month I am celebrating two full years of blog designs.  Two years ago, in January 2010, Kreated by Kelsey really took off.  I am so thankful for every client that I have been able to work with in the last two years and I am excited for the year to come!

Here's a look at two designs from this month.  I think that these show how there is such a variety of blog design styles that people are interested in right now!  I like them both.  :)



Thank you again for your business and support in the last two years!

2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU, Kelsey, for all your great designs! I've loved all 3 of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look great! I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com