Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Knowing exactly what you want...

I recently had a great example of someone who knew exactly what they wanted their blog to look like, so I thought it would be fun to share!

Erin at Blessed Hope contacted me with an image that she created with what she wanted her blog to look like.  Her design was fantastic all on its on, she just didn't know how to translate this image into an actual blog design.  That's where I came in.  I took her mock-up and went to work creating a design that matched her exact ideas.

Here is the design Erin sent me...

...and here is her new blog design!

Thanks for such a fun project, Erin!

Know exactly what you want your blog to look like and just need help making it come to life?  Contact me for alternative pricing and details!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you postetd this! I need to think about what I want my blog to have on it and look...you will be hearing from me again, in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following! I came from Making Cute Blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com