Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Instant Downloads?

One of the best ways to get a new look for your blog at an affordable price is a premade design.  I am finding that premade designs are becoming more and more popular.  Etsy is one of the venues through which premade designs can be purchased.  Etsy offers an instant download option, meaning that once you purchase, all of your files and instructions are immediately ready for you to download.  Although it's great that your items are ready immediately, the catch is that you have to edit your own header and install everything on your own.  Currently, I don't offer any instant downloads, and instead, work with you to complete and install your design for you.  However, I'm curious... which do you prefer?  Instant downloads or free completion and installation by me?  Let me know by voting in the poll below.  :)

When thinking about purchasing a premade design, which do you prefer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com