Monday, January 6, 2014

INSTANT DOWNLOADS


Etsy now offers Instant Downloads, so I switched all of the premade designs over.  This means that you can install your design immediately after purchasing on Etsy.  You will be given quick and easy installation instructions and the files needed to create your own header.  However, I will also create your header for you at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.

Also, I didn't want to disappoint customers who appreciate installation being done for them, so I created an Installation Add-on for only $5.

I hope that these changes will give everyone the best of both worlds--instant downloads for those who want them, and inexpensive installation for those who don't.

Questions?  Comments?  Concerns?  Let me know in the comments or email me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com