1. Go to your Blogger dashboard and select "Pages".
2. On this screen, select "New page".
3. From here, you simply type on the page just as you would a regular post. Make sure to publish your page.
4. Next go to your Blogger dashboard and select "Layout".
5. From your layout screen, select "Edit" on the Pages gadget.
6. On this screen, you will need to click the checkboxes next to the pages you've created that you want to appear on your navigation bar. You can also reorder your pages on this screen.
7. Once you're finished, click "Save" and enjoy your new look!
If you would like to add links to certain posts or an outside site to your navigation bar, simply follow these instructions:
1. Go to your Blogger dashboard and select "Layout".
2. From your layout screen, select "Edit" on the Pages gadget.
3. Here you will be able to order the items on your navigation bar and add new links. To add a link, select the blue "Add external link".
4. Type in your desired title and URL and then click "Save Link".
5. Click "Save" once more and enjoy your new navigation bar!
**Tip!** Want to put a link on your navigation bar that takes to readers to ALL of your posts with a certain label? Use this URL:
So for example, if I wanted to take readers to ALL of my posts with the label "Family", I would use this URL: