Saturday, April 5, 2014

Design Overhaul

Over the last couple of years, I have had the privilege of working with 400+ clients.  I always had an idea in mind of how I wanted to revamp my own space, but had never taken the time... until today.  It feels great to have a fresh new look.  To celebrate, I thought I would offer a fresh new look to all of you as well!  So, take a look around and then enjoy 15% off of both custom and premade designs!
Sale valid April 5th-10th.

Custom Designs: Click here to order.
Premade Designs: To order via Etsy, click here.  You can also order here.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice and clean! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Megan! I am loving the "simpler" look these days. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the new page! very professional looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always Kelsey. You made my blog look awesome, I was just to lame to use it properly. I think I got the kinks worked out and just published. Now, when trying to comment on others' blogs they make it impossible. Email or Twitter, or FB. What ever happened to just making a comment. Or is it just me?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com