Monday, July 10, 2017

URGENT - Please Read if Currently Using a KbK Design

Without warning, Photobucket updated their terms to no longer allow 3rd party hosting without an expensive annual fee.  This means that all Photobucket images that were displayed on any website outside of Photobucket (such as Blogger), will no longer display once my current account expires.  I will not be paying for a new Photobucket account at the new rates.

If you are currently using or plan to continue using a Kreated by Kelsey design beyond the end of the year, please email me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com or message me on Etsy as soon as possible.  When you email me, please let me know the address of your blog and also temporarily add me to your blog by following the quick instructions found here:
http://kreatedbykelseyblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/faq-adding-temporary-blog-administrator.html

At this time, I will fix all of your images free of charge so that they won't be affected by the Photobucket change.  However, if you do not email me to fix your blog, all of your design images will eventually display as blank images or show this error:


PLEASE do not wait until your images begin to show this error to contact me.

Thank you for your business and for your understanding!  Please feel free to email me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! You can also reach me at kreatedbykelsey@hotmail.com